Made by premium hair weaves with lace closure pieces, our beginner-friendly Human Hair Lace Closure Wig has great volume and nice pattern! It is easier to work with a lace closure wig because you don't have to glue down your whole frontal, which will save your time and get less damage to your hairline. Curls are easy to manage all well, just "juice" some water and conditioner.
You can decide the parting space by choosing the closure size! Shop now and let's make beauty easier!
|4x4/5x5/6x6 Lace Closure Wig ( 5x5 lace closure wig, 28 inches in picture）|
|Hair Material||Virgin human hair (Brazilian/Peruvian/Indian)|
|Hair Color||#1B Natural Black|
180%/200% Density（180% in picture）
|Lace Color||Medium Brown|
|Knots Bleached||No, unless you request|
Size below is available, pls measure your head size b4 you placing an order, and leave msg if you need a large or small size.
Medium Size (22.5 Circumferences)
Small Size (21.5 Circumferences)
Large (23.5 Circumferences)
Still confused after reading this? Don't worry, make sure you check our FAQs page to find more answers!
Or feel free to start a live chat with us just by clicking the button at right or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What material do you use to make the wig?
2. Can the wig be dyed or restyled?
3. Do your wigs come with pre-plucked, baby hair and knots bleached?
4. Do wigs actually come like the images shown?
5. Can I wear y'all wigs without glue?
New To Wig
1. How do I know my head size?
2. What is the difference between Lace Frontal Wig, Lace closure Wig, 360 Lace Frontal Wig, and Full Lace Wig? Which one is suitable for me?
3. How do I install my wig?
4. How do I take care of my wig?
5. Can I change the parting space like a side part or middle part?
1. How many days does it take to receive my order?
Normally we fulfill your order about 3-5 business days.
Pls note that it takes more time if custom order. We will do our best to meet your expectations.
Estimated Delivery Date
|To USA||About 3-5 business days|
|Other Country||Within 7 business days (If no custom delay)|
Message us if there is a specific deadline for receiving your order before you placing your order!
2. Which shipping company do you use?
Normally your package is carried by DHL. We do use FedEx/Aramex (to UK and SA often)
Feel free to let us know if you want to use the specific one.
3. Do I need to pay extra shipping fee?
Usually, you don't need to. Your order enjoys our Free Shipping Policy.
But sometimes custom fees may arise due to different custom policies in different countries. And pls kindly note that that will be your charge. We do not responsible for this but we do our best to avoid this situation.
Also, pls do some research on the customs policy of your country b4 you shopping online to make sure that you won't be charged anything.
4. Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we do. We take orders from every country that the shipping company provides service to.