Dec 26 , 2019
Bob wigs are the epitome of a clean-cut hairstyle. Black women in the professional sector love to don bob wigs. Using them has become a part of our day to day lives. With the changing times, everyone is accepting the wig as it helps to maintain a natural hairstyle with an authentic look. There have been many advancements in the industry, and now everyone can try out different hairstyles as and when they please. The customization and protective nature of wigs is the reason why they are becoming popular among black women all around the world.
What is a bob wig with closure?
The bob hairstyle is trendy among the people who use wigs. The hairstyle gives a clean-cut look to the wearer. This sophisticated hairstyle has earned a considerable reputation in the industry. Many manufacturers make bob wigs. When making a wig of your own, a closure is necessary if you want to wear the wig without sewing the base cap to your natural hair. It is ideal for people who want to make their wig-wearing experience easier and convenient.
How to make bob lace closure wig with lace closure & human hair bundles?
Making your wig has never been easier. Our expert guide would help you to easily make the wig of your desire without spending hundreds of bucks on hairstylists. Just a few essential tools would help you to get the desired bob hairstyle on your wig quickly.
- Wig cap
- Curved Needle
- Human Hair Bundles/ Lace Closure
- Hair oil
- Hair straightener
- Extra control Mousse from Tresemme
To make a bob wig by yourself, follow the guide -
- Use a thermocol bob head and put on the wig cap on it. This makes it easier for you to work with your wig hair. It also provides you with an authentic look that you would be getting upon wearing the wig yourself.
- If your wig cap doesn’t come with closure, then there’s nothing to worry about. Sew a closure on both sides of the wig cap. A wig closure helps you get a natural look, i.e., it looks like the hair is coming straight from the scalp.
Sewing the hair
- The most tiring and time-consuming part of making your wig is sewing the hair on your wig cap with closure. Add the thread to the end of your curved need and form a loop. Tie the loop on one end giving you a straight single sewing thread.
- It is advisable to start sewing the hair on your wig either from the front or the back. It depends on your preference to choose which side. It is strongly advised to not start from the edges as you can mess up the orientation of the wig.
- Using your thread and needle sew the hair on your wig starting from the front, then the back and at last work on the finishing touches to cover the rest of your wig base.
- It is important to sew your wig hair tightly and wig small spaces between the tied knots to secure the hair on your wig cap.
- The next procedure to get your desired bob hairstyle using the styling tools.
- Straighten the hair on your wig by using a hot iron straightening rod.
- After doing so, cut the straightened hair to your desired length.
- Now apply the Extra Control Mousse from Tresemme to give your hair some volume and also repair the damage from using the straightener.
- Use a comb to make your bob partition and voila, you are good to go.
Note - Use hair oil regularly to ensure that your wig stays shiny.
If you prefer a pre-made bob lace closure wig, Heymywig has what you want! Check this Blunt Cut Bob with Closure out below>>>